Suggest treatment for anal fissure
As detailed below.
Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific.
To recapitulate: Male/35 - using Ano Bliss ointment for fissure-in-ano - Wants to know what is the better treatment ...
Please give some additional information:
- Since when have you got this problem?
- Has this been confirmed by an examination by a General Surgeon or so.
- How are the stools; hard?
- Any other medical problems that you have?
I will give you the general outline of a better treatment:
High fiber diet.
Avoid all the foods and beverages and stress-like conditions which gives constipation.
Laxative for softening the stool- never allow the dose too much to cause liquid stools.
Sitz bath- very important- just before passing a stool and after passing a stool.
Clean the area very clear of the fecal soiling that remains after cleaning; use cotton soaked in the same water to clean.
You can apply liquid povidone iodine locally. Apply nothing else.
5 day course of an antibiotic on prescription of a local Doctor if there is an evidence of an infection.
Add probiotics and multivitamins.
Avoid stress and mental tensions at any cost; this is a very important factor.
Since you are 35 years old, it is always advisable to have colonoscopy.
I hope this answer helps you, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
Thanks for your feedback.
Antibiotics to be taken only if there is infection.
Please get the stool tests done and post the report.
Follow the above line of treatment and you will be fine.
burning at my anus because of fissure,
what can i do
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for anal fissure and constipation
- Diltiact for treatment of anal fissures
- Anal fissure treatment sentinel
- Ichthammol treatment anal fissure
- Botox treatment for anal fissures
- Natural treatment for anal fissures
- Treatment for anal fissures ayurveda
- Laser treatment of anal fissures
- Suggest treatment for anal fissure
- Suggest treatment for pain due to anal fissure