Suggest Treatment For An Upward Bent Of The Penis
Upolad Photograph of your penis in erection .
Thanks for query ,
Based on the facts that you have posted you have noticed a dilated superficial vein and upward bent of your penis on erection .
The dilated (?Thrombosed )vein is situated superficial to corporal bodies (Two cylinders of Erectile tissue ) and in no way connected to these cylinders hence it will never cause bending of penis on erection .
The bending of Penis that you get can be due to one of the following two factors
1) Calcified Plaque being developed in Tunica Albugenia a sheath that envelops these corporal bodies what is called as (Peyronies Disease )
2) Disparity in length on two sides (Anterior and Posterior) of Tunica Albugenia resulting from injury to erected penis during sex .
I shall be happy if you can post me more details to help me in making precise comments
1) Can you palpate any hard nodule in penis ?
2) Upload Photograph of your penis in erection
I shall suggest you to consult qualified Urologist for clinical assessment and get following tests done to confirm the degree of curvature and presence of plaque .
1) Ultrasound Scanning of Penis
Normally with the curvature of penis less than 45 degree one can manage to penetrate vagina and have penetrative sex .Treatment (surgery) is advised only in a situation if curved penis poses difficulty in penetration .
There is no medication that can cure Peyronies disease .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hello implanon ive noticed bent
- Knee makes a popping sound when bent
- Pain with touch on pinky knuckle joint only when bent
- Pain and numbness when arms are bent
- Arms lose circulation bent
- Lump on knee when bent
- Implanon bent
- My knee pops when i straighten my leg, hurts bent
- Is it normal for the implanon to be bent
- Knees shake after being bent