Suggest treatment for an itchy bump on the arm
This is an allergy reaction!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I have reviewed this information fully. It is suggestive of a possible allergic reaction. I bet this is itchy as well. I will recommend benadryl for now. This will control the symptoms. However, it is important to identify what caused this in the environment and stay away from it as much as possible. I wish you well.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain in shoulders and upper arms
- Suggest treatment for rash on arms and back
- Small bumps itchiness swelling bumps randomly occurring on arms treatment
- Suggest treatment for itchy bump caused by a dog bite
- Pus filled bumps on arms treatment
- Suggest treatment for lesions of folliculitis over the arms
- Tiny brown spots on arms suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain in left arm
- Suggest treatment for numbness on shoulders and right arm
- Suggest treatment for arm pain