Suggest treatment for an enlarged prostate
Need some evaluation regarding prostate
Hi! Welcome to health care magic!
Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible.
Based on the history you have shared, and the reports, the eosinophil of 5.7 percent isn't high enough to be that worried about and has least to do with his prostate. Normally eosinophil are raised in allergic or parasitic infections but in those cases it can be more than 10 percent. At this moment few issues regarding prostate needs to be evaluated first. Like getting PSA levels and ultrasound before and after urination to look for pre and post void urine volume in urinary bladder. If signs of urinary retention or recurrent urinary tract infection is there then medical treatment for prostate may be needed as first priority.
Hope this has answered your query, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Enlarged prostate symptoms treatment
- Suggest treatment for obstructive voiding due to enlarged prostate
- Prostate treatments for enlarged prostate
- Benign enlarged prostate treatment
- Enlarged prostate treatment
- Ayurvedic treatment of enlarged prostate
- Cialis treatment for enlarged prostate
- Treatment and cure for Enlarged prostate
- Heat treatment for enlarged prostate
- Enlarged prostate gland treatment
- Suggest treatment for UTI post urinary catheterization?
- Suggest treatment for cough during consumption while treating bulbar palsy
- What causes burning feeling in underarm with painful tiny bumps?
- Suggest treatment for pain in shoulders, upper arm and back
- What causes irregular heart beat on exertion in a person post cardiac...
- Suggest treatment for bleeding from gums
- Suggest treatment for the pain associated with post-herpetic neuralgia
- What does persistent nasal bleeding indicate?
- What causes Raynaud's phenomenon?
- What causes chronic heaviness under left rib cage and shortness of breath?