Suggest treatment for altered taste in mouth, nausea and dizziness
Stomach can do it
Welcome to Health Care Magic, Thanks for writing to us,
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad, I have read your question, I understand your concern and will try to help you in the best possible way.
It looks like you have been having stomach issues lately,
here are certain measures you can take which will help you control your symptoms.
1) Avoid bitter sour food.
2) Avoid fizzy, sour, decaffeinated drinks, , don't take tea or coffee at all.
3) Avoid smoking and alcohol if you use them.
4) Increase fibre content in your food strictly avoid junk, use whole wheat products , you can even use fibre supplements (organic ones)
5) Eat red and white meat less for some days.
6) Reduce weight if you have more weight than you should.
7) Don't wall asleep or lie down immediately after dinner. have a 15-20 mins walk.
Then we come to meds,
1) You can use antacids over the counter for quick relieve like syrup Gaviscon.
2) I would prescribe my patient with Omeprazole or any other PPI they really help.
3) Then my patients responded really well to prokinetics like motillium.
I Hope this answers your question, if your have more queries feel free to ask, otherwise close the discussion and rate it. Wish you the best of health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of altered taste
- Drugs/medication for altered taste
- Are altered taste or metallic taste in mouth symptoms of black, hairy tongue?
- Hiv infection and altered taste in mouth
- Diagnosis of altered taste
- Hydrogen peroxide mouthwash alters taste buds
- Altered taste causes
- Altered taste in mouth
- Treatment and cure for headaches dizziness nausea
- Treatment and cure for altered taste