Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for allergy of skin,nose and eyes

User rating for this question
Answered by

ENT Specialist
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 709 Questions
have been used with the presence of granules in the red thighs yet healed redness. What is the solution and what the best treatment I can take him to end it. Two months ago, and I Am Allergic eye, nose and body have been used allergy medications with granules in the red thighs and healed within days. What is the best treatment and what is the name of the medicine, which was taken as possible to end the allergy note builder infected blood pressure and use a medicine called Lotevan.
Posted Tue, 25 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajkishori Godhi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: more details please. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX From your question I realise that you are having allergies of the eye, nose and ? skin. Kindly give me more details of your symptoms so that i can help you better. I have seen the image you have uploaded. It is standard Hypertension medication. Awaiting your response, Dr Rajkishori.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for allergy of skin,nose and eyes 32 minutes later
I suffer from dryness in the skin of the body with concentrated desquamation and itching of the face, ears and nose with a blockage in the nose, heat and redness of the eyes, I feel that I have a severe drought. If you have other questions I typed note that I reviewed Dr. ear, nose and throat and gave me medicine bilastine and hydrocortisone cream but it back after discontinuous those.
Answered by Dr. Rajkishori Godhi 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: allergies can be effectively managed. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX Thanks for the details. Allergies of the skin , nose and even eyes can be managed very easily. Do not worry, Allergies are usually chronic diseases which can last for a very long time. As of now there is no permanent cure for allergies. Immunotherapy claims to cure allergies but it is usually used only for people with intractable and severe allergies which is not getting controlled with conventional allergy medication. You mentioned that you have nose block. There are many reasons for nose block allergy being only one of them. Allergies of the nose also cause running nose, excessive sneezing and itching in the nose. If indeed your nose block is caused by allergies then it can be easily controlled with local steroid nasal spray and anti histamine tablets. Please see an ENT specialist to confirm the diagnosis and if it turns out to be allergy then discuss steroid sprays with him / her. Redness and itching of the eyes can occur in allergies of the eyes. It can be controlled with antihiatamine tablets and anti hiatamine drops. Meet an ophthalmologist for the diagnosis and prescription. Allergies of the skin are treated with steroid creams and anitistamines. See an skin specialist for the same. The only problem with allergy medication is that the symptoms usually come back once the treatment is stopped. Allergy can only be controlled. If you are really troubled by your symptoms you can discuss immunotherapy with your doctor. Regards, Dr Rajkishori.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for allergy of skin,nose and eyes 14 minutes later
Can you please advice me which medicine can I take.
Answered by Dr. Rajkishori Godhi 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: anti histamines may help Detailed Answer: Hi again, As i already told you that you will require an examination to confirm the diagnosis of allergy. It will be unwise and XXXXXXX to start treatment without examination. Allergy treatment usually consists of anti histamines and steroids( tablets, creams , sprays) Most commonly used anti histamine is cetirizine. If you indeed have allergies cetirizine will help you. But treatment should be started only after consultation. Regards, Dr Rajkishori.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an ENT Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor