Suggest treatment for allergic skin rash
Allergic contact dermatitis is a possibility
Welcome to HCM.
I have read your query and understood your concern.
I have seen the attached pic also. Thanks for the same.
It seems that you are suffering from a condition known as allergic contact dermatitis.
I will like to know the following details:
1) Is the rash present only on legs or elsewhere on body?
2) Any history of change of garments or socks when you get this rash?
3) Does it itch or painful?
4) How about your diabetic status?
Presently its not looking like infection.
Allergic rash if severe may lead to oozing of fluids. Oozing may not necessarily indicate an infection.
Kindly give the details of medications you have been taking.
Kindly get back to me with details of above questions so that i can help you to my best.
skin biopsy is advisable
I would like to put differentials for your rash which are :
1) Allergic contact dermatitis
2 ) leucocytoclastic vasculitis
In such cases, skin biosy is confirmatory test to make final diagnosis.
I will advise you to get back to me with report of the biopsy so that I can help you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of allergic skin rash
- Suggest treatment for skin rash
- Drugs/medication for allergic skin rash
- What causes allergic skin rash
- Diagnosis of allergic skin rash
- Treatment and cure for allergic skin rash
- Suggest treatment for allergic skin rash
- Suggest treatment for skin rash due to allergic reaction
- How to treat allergic skin rashes
- Allergic skin rash causes
- What is the treatment for rashes and redness all over body when...
- Suggest treatment for pigmentation and under eye circles
- What causes itchiness with small pink spots around the pubic area?
- Is it safe to take laser hair removal treatment for excessive hair...
- Can nighttime moisturizer be applied over Tretinoin?
- Suggest treatment for fluid filled lesions which are painful
- What is a large purple spot on the head of my penis?
- What does rash on chest and upper back indicate?
- What are symptoms of Molluscum contagiosum?
- What is the cause and treatment for alopecia aerata?