Suggest treatment for allergic skin rash
Beetle dermatitis , take treatment
I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same.
I have seen the attached picture . You surely seem to have developed an insect bite reaction.
Since it is an allergic reaction , so such swelling and redness of the skin is a normal part of the pathology .
You do not need to worry about Lyme disease since this seems to be more of a bed bug bite or a beetle dermatitis .
You should apply a topical steroid cream like cortisone over the affected areas twice a day .
In addition, take some oral antihistamine like claritin tablet once a day for the next three days atleast.
I am sure this will help in reducing the associated allergic reaction .
Do not apply any other cream or oil over it .
Dr Geetika Paul
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of allergic skin rash
- Suggest treatment for skin rash
- Drugs/medication for allergic skin rash
- What causes allergic skin rash
- Diagnosis of allergic skin rash
- Treatment and cure for allergic skin rash
- Suggest treatment for allergic skin rash
- Suggest treatment for skin rash due to allergic reaction
- How to treat allergic skin rashes
- Allergic skin rash causes