Suggest treatment for allergic reaction to poison ivy on the skin
Thanks for the query.
Probably you have developed allergic contact dermatitis.
I treat such cases with a combination of steroid and antibiotic cream.
Betagent cream should be helpful to you.
Take an antihistamine tablet to control itch.
If possible upload a photograph of the involved area.
This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis.
Waiting for your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction due to singulair dose
- Treatments to allergic reaction to astroglide
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction to gentamicin
- Suggest treatment for throat pain caused by allergic reaction
- Allergic reaction to bactrim treatment
- Allergic reaction to neosporin treatment
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction on the perineum
- Suggest treatment for idiopathic allergic reaction
- Allergic reaction to naproxen treatment
- Suggest treatment for skin rash due to allergic reaction
- Developed itchy rashes on both sides of torso and insulin dependent....
- Used Z derm for scrotum itching followed by blood stains. Noticed needle...
- Having itchy rashes on buttocks, side of arms, side of legs and inner...
- Having small patches and blister on finger. Using slivers skin moisture...
- What is the cure for body itching?
- Rash on the side of face with itching. Suggest treatment
- How to remove black marks and blade marks from face?
- Suggest the medication for twitching under eyes
- White and slightly raised lump under the skin on the palm. What does it...
- Suggest treatment for hair fall problem caused by dandruff?