Suggest treatment for allergic reaction of shrinking of eyes
One of my eye shrinking some times and getting normal size after one or two days size of my eyelids becoming small in course of time some time one eye some time both eyes, coming to normal size without using any medicine. There is no pain no redness I request that the cause of the may be explained and remedy may me suggested.
It can be related to allergic reaction.
Welcome to Health care Magic
I am Dr. Dadapeer K, an ophthalmologist and I will be answering your question.
I reviewed your history.
It seems from the history that you are having intermittent eye shrinkage.
This can occur because of lid edema.
The common causes are intermittent allergic reactions, general problems like anemia, decreased protein levels, kidney related problems....
But no need to worry since the problem is intermittent first we will rule out allergic problem.
As of now you can use drugs like Ocurest AH eye drops 2-3 times a day.
Once there is this problem use of cold compression and antiedema drugs like trypsin will help.
If possible do send me a photo of the affected eye during the episode so that I can advice you accordingly.
Hope this answers your question and the information is helpful to you.
Do write back to me for further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction due to singulair dose
- Treatments to allergic reaction to astroglide
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction to gentamicin
- Suggest treatment for throat pain caused by allergic reaction
- Allergic reaction to bactrim treatment
- Allergic reaction to neosporin treatment
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction on the perineum
- Suggest treatment for idiopathic allergic reaction
- Allergic reaction to naproxen treatment
- Suggest treatment for skin rash due to allergic reaction