Suggest treatment for allergic reaction causing blocked nose every evening

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Thu, 29 Oct 2015 in Homeopathy
Question: Hello Dr. Ratnesh

This is regarding a different issue than Hair Fall. I have an allergy due to Polliution which cause my nostril to block at night and sometime get running nose/non-running nose cold during the day time. It happens occasionally only. There is some dryness in my both the nostrils and long back and even now there was some infection in my left nostril which had delicate skin peeled off and causing some pain and swollen look from outside.

I have tried safromycin on it (cream base) and had taken Nasoclear which there was a nose block on consultation from an ENT specialist. Currently, that swollen part is not there and no running nose (or rather cold). I still have dried secretion in my both the nostrils specially during night and find it difficult to clean it in the day time. I want to get rid of this intermittent cold due to allergy by Homeopathic medicine. Is it possible to get rid of it completely?

Let me know some permanent long term solution for that. Thanks for all your help.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Details Required

Detailed Answer:
hello XXXXXXX
We have many patient with various allergic condition and they were benefited by the medicine.
I would suggest you to provide some more specific details to understand the case in better manner.
Please answer the following in details
1 Do you have any sneezing complain ?
2 Mostly when your nose block Morning/evening ?
3 Do you feel any obstruction in nose while breathing? presence of any mass etc.
4 Whats your ENT physician advised?
5 Current medication you are taking ?
6 Any thing other relevant to complain ?

Please provided following information in Details manner

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 14 minutes later
1 Do you have any sneezing complain? Happens seldom, with very less frequency
2 Mostly when your nose block Morning/evening ? Evening
3 Do you feel any obstruction in nose while breathing? presence of any mass etc. No generally, but during night yes
4 Whats your ENT physician advised? He asked me to continue medication which I did for 1 months, Nothing much happened, its a relieve till that point and back to same condition when medication is not used. There is no fracture or bend in nose, X-ray has been done on that. So its fine.
5 Current medication you are taking ? Nothing, I sometimes use safromycin during night before sleep, like once a week.
6 Any thing other relevant to complain ? No
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Homeopathic Medicine Required

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
I am prescribing some medicine and suggest you to start as follows
1 Natrum Mur 30 2 drops three times in day
2 Lemna Minor Q 10 drops with half cup of lukewarm water twice in a day
3 Ammonium Carb 30 6 pills three times in day during night only
4 Chlorelum H 200 6 pills once in day

Take medicine for 30 days and update me. Second course of medicine will be start after 30 days.
Hope this is clear to you
In case of any query feel free to ask

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 12 hours later
Can you please confirm the application of medicines as well:

4 Chlorelum H 200 6 pills once in day

Do let me know if this will eradicate the problem completely. I will start the course from today itself.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
Natrum Mur helps to strengthen the immunity. Medicine is prepared from salt which help to built body immune system.
Lemna Minor and Ammonium Carb have a good response against the infection of nasal mucous membrane. Infection of mucous membrane leads to blockage of nose.
Chlorelum H is indicated in case of respiratory trouble. like congestion and skin infection.

This is the first course of medicine you need to take second course of medicine also. Treating allergic condition is a long process. You may feel initial relief with above medicine but if it not treated completely with second course of medicine symptom may resume again.
Suggest you to start medicine as prescribed
Hope this is clear

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh