Suggest Treatment For Allergic Dermatitis
You are having allergic dermatitis.
Hi.Welcome to Healthcare magic.
You are having allergic dermatitis.My opinion is that,
1.Dont scratch the lesions.
2.Keep hand and feet in lukewarm water for some minutes.
3.You can use calamine lotion over the itchy area.
4.Antihistaminics intake will help you in get rid of itching.
You can ask any kind of medical queries to me.
Hope my answer will help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Asthmatic sneezing coughing and rapid heart rate is it allergic
- Vomiting stomach pain had tomato sauce am i allergic
- Esiflo 250 bronchitis allergic
- Swollen due to dye allergic
- Swollen eyes allergic
- Trimethoprim in penicillin allergic
- Novalgin allergic
- Side effects astro glide allergic
- Is asthalin allergic
- Ceftriaxone in penicillin allergic