Suggest treatment for allergic dermatitis
Seem to be having allergy or dermatitis
Thanks for your query.
It seems like an allergy to chlorine. Since chlorine has antibacterial properties, it may be altering your skin's normal flora. In the hot tub its not bad, because chlorine is volatile and evaporates.
The best treatment for any allergy is to avoid the allergen.
Apart from this you can try anti-allergic medicines like allegra or benadryl and corticosteroid cream for itchiness and rashes.
You may also try thick body creams or oils to prevent contact of chlorinated water with skin.
Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of miliaria ,allergic dermatitis
- Treatment and cure for allergic dermatitis
- Suggest treatment for allergic dermatitis
- Miliaria ,allergic dermatitis causes
- Diagnosis of miliaria ,allergic dermatitis
- Treatment and cure for miliaria ,allergic dermatitis
- Allergic dermatitis causes
- Allergic dermatitis treatment
- Diagnosis of allergic dermatitis
- Symptoms of allergic dermatitis