Do not take clavam if allergic to amoxycillin
Thanks for posting the query on XXXXXXX After going through your query, I would like to comment the following:
1. You seem to be currently suffering from allergic bronchitis
with ? post nasal drip
2. You need to get yourself evaluated from a Pulmonologist in detail.
3. Investigations that may be required are chest xray, PFT, sputum and blood examinations (complete blood counts, seum IgE levels).
4. Currently you need to continue inhalers with antibiotics. If you are allergic to amoxycillin, then please inform the same to your doctor and he will prescribe an alternative antibiotic.
5. Also do you have features suggestive of cold? recurrent breathlessness episodes? If yes then Asthma
needs to be ruled out.
I hope I have answered your query. I will be glad to answer follow up queries if any. Please accept my answer if you have no follow up queries.
Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra
MBBS MD DNB