Suggest treatment for adenomyosis and endometriosis
Clinical history: uterine endometriosis. Patient experiencing chronic pelvic pain and radiating leg and back pain daily
Findings: uterus measures 8.7x6.2x5.0cm. Endometrial thickness measures 8mm
Uterus diffusely homogeneous and anteverted midline. No suspicious focal mass.
Right ovary approx 24mm left ovary approx 20mm with 10mm follicular cyst.
Minimal free fluid in the cul-de-sac
Didn't get a positive adenomyosis diagnosis as described by my obgyn so wondering what I should do now to find out the cause of my constant pain. Dr also prescribed micronor for 3 months to see if symptoms subside. Any advise would be helpful
Treatment options discussed
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Endometriosis and adenomyosis is a difficult problem to treat so it is good that there is no such finding on MRI.
In my opinion take micronor as prescribed along with oral antibiotic course of doxycycline and metronidazole for 14 days along with placentrex injections for 20 days on alternate days.
Discuss this regimen with your gynecologist and fetch a prescription for the same.
I hope this will benefit you a lot.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for focal adenomyosis
- Treatment and cure for uterine adenomyosis
- Treatment and cure for diffuse adenomyosis
- Treatment and cure for adenomyosis
- Treatment and cure for early diffuse adenomyosis
- New treatments for adenomyosis
- Treatments for endometriosis
- Treatment and cure for posterior wall adenomyosis
- Adenomyosis ayurveda treatment
- Suggest treatment for endometriosis with bloating and pain
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?