Suggest treatment for adenoid, chest infection and cough

Posted on Wed, 18 Mar 2015 in Ayurveda
Question: Hello doctor. i am opening a new thread as i accepted last response from Dr.Ratnesh.
my 6 year son who was diagnpsed adenoid severity 2.5 and having chest infection and cough since last 2 months was advised below homeopathy by Dr.Ratnesh
1. bacillinum
2. merc iod
3.agraphis XXXXXXX
4. calxerea phos

i started him on this prescription. but as we know homeopathy will show its effect slowly and he is suffering from severe cough. is it ok to give him ucdex syrup for cough and meta spray along with homeopathy for quick relief.
he is also getting fever evey month and cold also. main yrouble is with cough.also do we need to provide him some immunity boosters?
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Hi XXXXXXX
Nice to hear from you again
I would advice you to give Syp Wikoryl or Syp Sinarest 2 spoon twice in day.
You can give Ucdex only if your doctor has prescribed this . (No harm in giving homeopathic medicine with syrup together)
Medicine is little strong for the child so I advise you to take the medication only after discussing with a pediatrician. Also suggesting you to not to give any medicine over the counter .
Syrup will help him to get relief from cough and fever. Due to infection in lung he is getting repeated fever. Once infection is cured fever will be alright.
I have prescribed Agraphis nutens and Calcarea Phos which will help him to strengthen his immunity and cure infection. While bacillinum and Merc Iod will cure his tendency of allergy.

Hope this is clear o you

In case of any query feel free to ask
Dr Ratnesh

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Pradeep Vitta
Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath