Suggest treatment for addiction to alcohol while on Alprazolam
She has been on the meds for 3 years know and the drinking is getting worse. Im afraid for my kids!! what can I do?
As a husband you can discuss this issue with her doctor
I appreciate your concern for your wife and kids. Alprazolam and drinking can't be mixed with driving with kids on board. It can be catastrophic. As a husband you can speak to her doctor regarding her this habits.
Here I would like to know since how long she is having this issue
Is she having any associated medical conditions like diabetes high blood pressure or psychiatric illness
In my opinion you should take her to a psychologist for counseling and a deaddiction center for regular motivation and support. If possible. Alternatively talk to her prescribing doctor about this and I am sure she will do the needful.
Speak to any of her best friends and seek their help , she needs love and caring attitude towards her.
Thanks for your question, please feel free to ask for more clarification I will be happy to help you
Hope this answers your question
All the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe heroin addict
- Suggest treatment for suboxone addiction
- Is alprazolam systemic used in the treatment of tinnitus?
- Suggest treatment for de-addiction of alcohol
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for alcohol addicton
- Suggest treatment for addiction to oxycotton and oxcycodon
- Suggest treatment for alcoholic addiction
- Alcohol addiction treatment centers
- Treatment for alcohol addiction