Suggest treatment for acute urticaria
Thanks for the query,
You might have developed acute urticaria.
It is an allergic condition.
Anything including food, cloth, change in climate, pollens etc can cause urticaria.
It can even happen due to allergens in your air duct.
You need to find out the cause.
Treatment can be with oral anti histamines.
Steroids like prednisolone are also helpful but cannot be used for long.
I treat such cases with a combination of sedative anti histamine in night and non sedative anti histamine in day.
You can try this.
Let me know if you have any other doubt.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cholinergic urticaria treatment
- Treatment for chronic neurogenic urticaria
- Sufferring from sever urticaria please suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for flare up of chronic urticaria
- Dermatographic urticaria treatment
- Chronic urticaria treatment
- Dermatographic urticaria treatment ayurveda
- Permanent treatment for cholinergic urticaria
- Cholinergic urticaria ayurvedic treatment
- Idiopathic urticaria treatment