Suggest treatment for acne on left cheek
I sweat a lot on my face specially near nose and chin.
Welcome to healthcare magic.
I understand from your query that you are having acne on your cheeks from past 2-3 years.
Considering your age, we call this type of acne which occurs after 30 uears of as " Adult acne." Some factors responsible for adult acne, in addition to the usual factors which cause common acne, include hormonal imbalance, stress and cosmetics.
Acne management depends on the type of acne lesions- papules/ pustules/ blackheads, whiteheads, cysts, etc.
Could you give me a few more details so that I can help you better?
1. Do you have regular menstrual cycles?
2. Do you have the habit of changing cosmetics often?
3. Did you have acne as an adolescent or has it started only after 30 years of age?
You have a feature to upload the images by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your query better. You can also send the image as attachment to YYYY@YYYY , with the subject as 'Attn: Dr. Johny Chacko'.
Please revert back with the above details and clinical picture so that I can brief you the treatment options.
Dr. Johny Chacko
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for acne and blemishes
- Suggest medication for acne treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe acne
- What treatment is suggested for acne
- Treatment for acne holes on cheeks
- Suggest treatment for acne on forehead
- Suggest treatment for acne scars
- Suggest treatment for acne
- Suggest treatment for cystic acne
- What is the treatment for acne on cheek