Suggest treatment for acne on face

Dr. Richa Agarwal

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 27 Oct 2015 in Women's Health
Question: Hi,
I am a 25 year old girl. I had acne on my face, so my dermatologist prescribed Ginette35. I was taking it from almost 8-9 months. I was then asked to stop it for 2 months. I stopped it.
After stopping within one week i got my periods, which was usual. Again after 10-12 days I got periods.
I feel so irritated and back pain. too much mood swings.
I am 5'8'' tall and weight is 64 Kg.
I also want to know, What if i stop taking Ginette and exercise regularly. Will it help to regularize my periods.
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Symptoms due to hormonal changes.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for the query at hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
In my opinion you should continue the tablet to regulate your menses along with exercise.
Because pills contains hormone these symptoms maybe due to side effect of pills and can control by pills only.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.