• question-icon

Suggest treatment for acne near vagina and right eye twitching

Posted on Tue, 30 Jun 2015 in Women's Health
Question: I have an acne like thing on the right lip of my vagina near the anus, it showed 2 days after intercourse, it sort of popped 2 days after too and yellowish pus and little blood came out of it, just like a normal acne or zit would. It doesn't hurt unless touched. Iy basically feels like the acne I usually get on my face. Right now it's just a bump near the size of a pea. Is this herpes or any std? The lid of my right eye twitches sometimes too. I've read something about the herpes simplex affecting the eye too. I'm really scared. Thank you.
Answered by Dr. Soumya 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not herpes or STD

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concerns as about the boil on on perineum.

This boil appears to be due to inflammation of hair follicles in the perineum. This is not herpes or STD.

The eye flicker is a temporary phenomenon and is not herpes complication. Don't worry about herpes or STD.

This Will go away soon.

Dr. Soumya
Dr. Soumya

OBGYN