Suggest treatment for acne, bloating, PCOS and weight management
She should take this tablets.
Thanks for trusting us about your daughter health care.
I can understand your concern here.
Diabex( metformin) is an antidiabetic drug and sometimes used in the treatment of PCOD in young girl if insulin resistance is there and it is not control by diet management and exercise and weight is not under control.
It is second line drug for treatment of PCOS to control weight and reduce insulin resistance.
As your daughter weight is not managed by exercises and diet, better you should give her diabex tablet.
Hope it is clear your doubt and feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for acne and blemishes
- Suggest medication for acne treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe acne
- What treatment is suggested for acne
- Suggest treatment for acne on forehead
- Suggest treatment for body acne
- Suggest treatment for acne scars
- Suggest treatment for acne and pimples
- Suggest treatment for acne
- Suggest treatment for cystic acne