Suggest treatment for acne and acne scars along with dark pigmentation

Question
Hi doc,
I am 31 F, I have open pores near cheeks, nose with whiteheads and chin. also I get now and then pimples and that leave scars which are dark don't go away easily. my facial skin texture also seems rough. I have t-zone oily and other parts dry. I cannot use moisturiser because of which I also get pimples. I have dark skin around mouth and more darker near the corners of my mouth. suggest me one night cream which tightens my skin , improves skin texture , gives glow and removes pimple marks with whitening effect . in short all in one to cure or work on all the above problems.
Thanks in advance
Tue, 29 May 2018 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Explained below.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Your problem is basically due to acne which is caused by hormonal changes, pollution and active saebaceous gland.
So you have to use good face wash( acnesol) to clean the face very frequently to avoid extra oil to get deposited.
You can use cream ( Retin A) after doctor consultation because it is a prescription drug.
Initially after the use of medicines problem may get increased but with time it get better.
Avoid use during sun exposure, that time use sunscreen.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information
Good luck.