Suggest treatment for acidity

Dr. Nikul Patel

Ayurveda Specialist

Posted on Mon, 25 Aug 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: I am having acidity problem. Can you suggest proactively?
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Acidity Problem Solution

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Welcome to healthcaremagic
For constant acidity problem's permanent solution, It needed to find out cause factor and have to stop initially.
1. If you are taking often and often any analgesic or another medication, it needed to avoid it. and if its essential; take after meal or with milk.
2. Avoid Spicy and Oily food, occasional y you can take with small quantity and it needed to take milk after taking this type of food.
3. Stress and lack of sleep also cause for acidity.
4. Unscheduled diet can also make your metabolism disturbance and it caused for acidity.

Please avoid
1. Ginger, Garlic, Onion, Chilies, Black XXXXXXX and another spicy food.
2. Avoid Brinjal, Potato, beans except Mung bean.
3. You can take Bottle gourd, sweet potato, silk guard, coriander, bitter gourd in vegetable.
4. In fruits Pomegranate, Ripe Banana, Sweet Grapes, Amla are very useful to you.
5. Taking milk is more like a medicines.
6. Make Sharbat (Syrup) with Fennel seed, Dry Black Grape fruit and Sugar and take it regular twice a day.

For Medicines,
Take following AYurveda Medicines for six months
1. XXXXXXX ras 2 tabs twice a day
2. Sutshekhar ras 2 tabs twice a day
3. Shatavari Kalp 10 grams with milk
4. Audumbaravleha/ Kushmandavleh 10 ml thrice a day
5. Kamdudha ras 2 tabs twice a day
6. Gulkand (praval yukta) 20 grams twice a day

Also you are advisable for the Following Panchkarma treatment For Fast recovery

1. Virechan Karma
2. Shirodhara karma

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad