Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for acidity

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
i am suffering from acidity since last 5-6 years. i take acidity tablet on daily basis. my food & life style is normal. please suggest....
Posted Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Advanced therapies available

Detailed Answer:

You do not have to suffer for so long years now. There are advanced therapies available which will help along with your life style modification.

I suggest you should get an Endoscopy done by a Gastroenterologist and enquire how to end this malady. Antacid is not good over long term use as they can cause alkalosis.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor