Suggest treatment for acidity, gas and constipation
Need more details
I would like to know your age, weight and occupation. Were you given triple therapy for H Pylori in the recent time.
This helps me to analyse you better and the stress levels you may have at the occupation. Stress acutely raises the symptoms. Dizziness is not common in GERD (Reflux disease).
Pantoprazole is known to cause dizziness in some. Also long term acidity symptoms can cause decreased absorption of iron and other nutrients which can cause anemia and weakness and thus the dizziness. For that I suggest you get serum ferritin levels checked along with Vit B12 checked.
For now you can have Syrup Sucral 15ml thrice a day after food.
However at this juncture Gastroenterologist specialists have the true experience to take any call.
Awaiting any better information available.
Serial BP and Heart rate measurements
Though the breath test was negative a trial of triple therapy for H pylori can be tried. Along with it Sucralfate syrup which I said in my last reply should work for you.
However you shouild be cautious about your life style. Relook into it and make necessary changes like regular diet, stress relaxing techniques, proper medication for anxiety etc.
I would be interested in getting a serial BP measurements in this case when dizziness is a significant complaint.
Hope this helps
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for joint pain with constipation and gas
- What is the treatment for constipation and gas formation
- Suggest treatment for constipation and gas
- What treatment is suggested for constipation
- Suggest treatment for constipation in a baby
- What are the treatments for constipation and acidity
- Suggest treatment for constipation with acidity
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation
- Suggest treatment for bloating and constipation
- Treatment for acidity and constipation