Suggest treatment for acidity and stomach pain
PPI. plenty of fluids. antispasmodic
I went through the query and understood your concern.
Since you have already tried with antacids and ranitidine with no use, proton pump inhibitor (PPI) like pantoprazole may give you relief from gastric pain. This acts by reducing the acid secretion.
If you are getting spasmodic pain then antispasmodic like dicyclomine will help you.
You should take plenty of fluids with the above said drugs.
If you develop any inflammatory signs like fever or diarrhea then get back to me with more information or need to consult your doctor. Otherwise the above said measures will help you.
I hope this information helps you. Feel free to ask for any further queries. I will be glad to answer them.
Wish you faster recovery and good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for stomach pains
- Suggest treatment for lower back and stomach pain
- Treatment for chronic stomach pain
- Suggest treatment for stomach pain and bloating
- Suggest treatment for constipation with stomach pain and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for stomach pain and back pain
- Suggest treatment for gastric problem with stomach pain
- Suggest treatment for stomach pain and loose motions
- Cerazette stomach pain treatment
- Diaherra and stomach pain treatment