Suggest treatment for accidental ingestion of Solian

Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe

Psychiatrist

Posted on Thu, 8 Sep 2016 in General Health
Question: It I tuck by mistake 1 solian 500 it will be any problem not to take it anymore ? I was on this tablets for 10 months and last nite I had some headache and because was dark , instead of panadol I took 1 solian. Thank you
Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Hello, and thanks for your question.

Don't worry, this will be totally fine! Taking one dose of Solian by mistake might make you tired for a few hours, but otherwise it will have no bad effects. You can stop taking it immediately and you will not withdraw of have any bad side effects. You are safe!

Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T