Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and vertigo
Thanks for your query.
To recapitulate: Female/27 - first time no pain in stomach - had vertigo and pain in middle of stomach - vomited - second time - finished eating- same symptoms except vomiting - wants to know possibility...
Please give additional information:
Was it true vertigo meaning rotational sensation or black out?
Any associated bloating, loose stools or constipation?
Any referred pain to back or shoulder?
The possibilities are:
Subacute intestinal obstruction can cause pain, feeling of vertigo and vomiting.
Initial period of gastroenteritis can present the same way.
Too much stress and anxiety can add on.
I would advise you the following in such a situation:
Contintinue Pepto bismol
Take PPI like Omeprazole
Watch for additional symptoms.
X- ray of abdomen in standing position.
Tests of blood: CBC liver and kidney functions, sugar.
Upper GI endoscopy
These tests are done if required and help to get a proper diagnosis and plan of management or help to rule out certain problems.
I hope this answer helps you. Please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and vomiting
- Suggest treatments for abdominal pain
- Treatment and cure for Abdominal pain
- Treatment for lower abdominal pain
- What is the treatment for abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain ispite of taking medicines
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and appetite loss
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain caused by hard coughing
- Treatment for abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and bloating