Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and kidney stones
You have stone in ureter impacted at Uretero Vesical Junction.
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have repeated episodes of pain in abdomen (Loin) due to urinary stones.
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Which side is the pain ?
2) Is there vomiting associated with pain ?
3) Do you have fever ?
4) What is the degree of Hydronephrosis (Back pressure changes in kidney) reported in Scan report.?
5) Have you done Intra Venous Pyelography ?
Stone of a size of 9 mm is unlikely to pass out spontaneously.
If you have repeated episodes of pain It is advisable to get it fragmented endoscopically by a procedure called Ureterorenoscopy (URS),This will help to decompress your kidney and prevent it from getting damaged due to back pressure effect of impacted stone .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Experiencing severe abdominal pain due to gall and kidney stones
- Abdominal pain history of kidney stones what to do
- What treatment is suggested for kidney stone
- Natural treatment kidney stones
- Kidney stone self treatment
- Kidney stones causes and treatment
- Suggest treatment for kidney stones
- Laser treatment kidney stones
- Kidney stone symptoms abdominal pain
- Kidney stone treatment in nutrilite
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?