Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and discomfort
I have been feeling little discomfort and very mild pain in the abdomen area. Pain and discomfot is consistent every day but only sometime day I dont feel anything.
if I have to give you precise area where I feel pain, it's near middle left of the lower rib cage and on the right side too.
I got the ultrasound scanning done which says I have a fatty liver. Also my lipid profile shows high cholesterol of 270 (ldl, hdl, triglycerides etc.)
is the discomfort and painting that I'm facing is due to fatty liver and cholesterol issue? Or could there be something else?
Can liv52ds would do any help for me? if so what dosage should I take? Else let me know what I should do or take.
need some details for proper assessment
Thanks for consulting us.
As i gone through your query.
as your fatty liver may give some discomfort.But high cholesterol level will not induce pain.
As no other findings relevant to your pain indicates in USG report.
possible gastritis may give you the discomfort.muscle catch and strain will also felt in obese patient as their lower rib cage have grabbed with more muscle mass.
However, i need certain questions to clarify before i advise you the treatment:
1.How long you are suffering from this complaint (pain abdomen)?
2.your occupation,Body mass index,diet habit,lifestyle,any past medical condition?
3.did you ever noticed when the pain is on (like after taking food,not taking food for prolonged time,lying in a particular position Etc)
4.what medication do you take for abdomen discomfort?
5.what type of pain? how long it will persist?
6.Did you feel any discomfort and pain after taking food? did the pain disturbs your during sleep?
7. any other symptoms did you feel along with abdomen pain?
kindly get back to me for proper advise.
thank you for your response. Here is the details per your questions
1. I've been suffering stomach discomfort and dull pain since 20 days.
2. From last 20 days, I've been under strict diet. (I'm a vegetarian and don't eat meat).
3. Pain is through out the day but a bit more when I eat. However, I always feel discomfort on all posture be it standing, sitting or laying.
4. My urine and stool test had showed puss cells, so I've been taking homeopathy medicines for that. Otherwise no other medication.
5. Pain is very dull and mild but I feel discomfort all the time. However, in a week there are one or two days where I don't feel any discomfortness or pain.
6. No , pain first disturb me during sleep.
7. apart from abdomen pain, sometimes, I feel mild pain around chest . I'm not sure if it's exactly pain but it's more of a pricking feeling.
Looking forward for your advice. also, I've bought Liv52ds today, let me know if I can take it?
May be gastritis but still need evaluation
Thanks for your response.
As from your reply it may be a gastritis problem.
Kindly take food in proper time. Don't skip food.
Avoid junk,fried items,spicy foods.
Don't take late night heavy food.
Kindly Take an ECG to rule out cardiac problems.
As liv52 IS good for liver function.take 2 tablet thrice a day.
As you need to avoid fatty foods.add more fibre fruits and vegetables.
Do exercise and Be hydrated.
Take horsegram decotion 60ml daily. It is good to decrease the cholesterol.
Kindly take a gastroenterologist opinion for your abdomen pain. As you need endoscopy to rule out the cause of your pain.
Hope I answered your query
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and vomiting
- Suggest treatments for abdominal pain
- Treatment and cure for Abdominal pain
- Treatment for lower abdominal pain
- What is the treatment for abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain ispite of taking medicines
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and appetite loss
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain caused by hard coughing
- Treatment for abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and bloating
- Suggest treatment for hepatitis B
- What causes irregular periods?
- Does ayurvedic medicine cure thyroid disorder permanently?
- What causes eye twitching and involuntary smile?
- How to become taller?
- Suggest treatment for excessive stomach gas
- What causes rough skin over upper eyelids and around the corners of the...
- Suggest treatment for social anxiety
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment after surgery for fistula
- Does Triphala help in losing weight?