Suggest treatment for abdominal lymphadenopathy
Keeping in view of age we are relying on Ayurvedic trreatments.
Yes, second FNAC is necessary.
Thanks for asking.
I am Dr. Prakash HM and I will be answering your query.
Based on your query and attached reports, my opinion is as follows:
1. Multiple lymph nodes enlargement in this age, favors lymphoma. There are numerous types and at present it could be a type of low grade and many show complete response to treatment.
2. Age is not too high to avoid treatment. I think he should be able to manage any chemotherapy provided.
3. Second FNAC is definitely needed as a confirmation is necessary before starting therapy. A confirmation will provide the prognosis and should help in reduction of stress. An unknown condition is very stressful and can impact normal life of all involved.
4. Prostate is still early stages and not much to be worried about at present.
5. Not sure about Ayurvedic treatment as he is being treated without any specific diagnosis.
Do get a second FNAC for evaluation of lesion. More specific therapy can be started based on diagnosis.
Hope it helps.
Any further queries, here to help again.
Dr. Prakash HM
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal lymphadenopathy bloated stomach
- Diagnosis of abdominal lymphadenopathy
- Treatment and cure for benign lymphadenopathy
- Treatment and cure for abdominal lymphadenopathy
- Suggest treatment for fever headache and lymphadenopathy
- Abdominal lymphadenopathy causes
- Drugs/medication for abdominal lymphadenopathy
- Treatment and cure for axial lymphadenopathy
- Symptoms of abdominal lymphadenopathy
- Treatment and cure for chronic lymphadenopathy