Suggest treatment for abdominal gas, fever with headache and thigh pain
Please provide detail...
Thank you for your contacting health care magic.
I read and understand your concern.
I am Dr Arun Tank answering your concern.
Kindly answer some questions below.
What is the pattern of fever? Daily how many times? How much time it lasts?
Do you have associated cold and cough?
Kindly answer the above question to help your health query further?
I will be happy to answer your further concern on bit.ly/DrArun.
Dr Arun Tank
Infectious diseases specialist,
Looks like viral infection and has self limited cure...
Thank you for your reply dear.
It looks like that you are suffering from viral infection.
It has self limited role and will be cured with in a week.
Drugs like paracetamol, pantoprazole and domperidone is sufficient to cure all your problem. Xylocaine topical anaesthetic cream can be applied before going to defection.
Please take the drug under your doctors guidance.
You can ask me for further clarification here or on bit.ly/DrArun.
Dr Arun Tank.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Child fever headache leg pain
- Fever headache and painful swellings in armpits
- Fever headache neck pain diaherra
- Fever headache and pain in right side
- Wheezing fever headache stomach pain
- Suggest treatment for fever headache and lymphadenopathy
- Stomach pain fever headache congestion
- Abdominal pain fever headache neck stiff
- Fever headache sweat body pain
- Body aches and pains no fever headache