Suggest treatment for abdominal cramps, chills and headache
It could be related to gastroenteritis or dehydration.
Abdominal cramps,chills and headache could be related to bacterial or viral gastroenteritis, influenza(flu),electrolytes imbalance due to dehydration or diarrhoea.
You should go for routine blood count, ESR,blood electrolytes and urinalysis.
You should be monitored for vitals signs like pulse,blood pressure etc.
You should be given plenty of water with lemon juice (added salt),coconut water or WHO oral rehydration solution.
The important thing is to combat cramps and chills and for which you would require antiemetic drugs(mostly oral) with antibiotics (norfloxacin with antiprotozoals like ornidazole preferred) with other water and electrolyte fluids.
So,it would be advisable that if you go to physician for all routine blood investigation and proper treatment.
Thanks and Regards,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for lower abdominal cramping
- Treatment and cure for nauseous, abdominal cramps
- Treatment and cure for mild abdominal cramping
- Chills sweats abdominal cramping
- Upper abdominal cramping chills headache body aches
- What is the treatment for lower abdominal cramping
- Treatment and cure for severe abdominal cramping
- Treatment and cure for abdominal cramp
- Treatment and cure for premenstrual abdominal cramps
- Treatment and cure for intermittent abdominal cramps