Suggest treatment for abdominal cramps and nausea
Urine pregnancy test. Supply some more information.
Hi there. Dr. Purushottam Neurgankar welcomes you to HealthcareMagic,
I have understood your concern and I will suggest you the best possible treatment options
First of all please do not panic.
I would like to know about few things-
Are you sexually active?
Do you have regular periods?
If you are suspecting pregnancy, I will suggest you get morning's first sample of urine tested for pregnancy. In case of doubt, blood beta HCG and USG will be of help.
Although, you are getting feeling of nausea and frequent urination, missing period and positive urine pregnancy test will help to prove or rule out the pregnancy.
I hope this answer helps you.
Please feel free to communicate.
Please provide these details to help you out in a better way.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for lower abdominal cramping
- Treatment for abdominal cramping and pelvic pain after hysterectomy
- Treatment and cure for nauseous, abdominal cramps
- Treatment and cure for mild abdominal cramping
- Abdominal cramps fever nausea flushed
- What is the treatment for lower abdominal cramping
- Treatment and cure for severe abdominal cramping
- Treatment and cure for abdominal cramp
- Treatment and cure for premenstrual abdominal cramps
- Treatment and cure for intermittent abdominal cramps