Suggest treatment for abdominal bloating, pressure and severe pain
You need hystrectomy,spine surgery can wait
I have studied your case and I think you need to get your uterus removed. Bleeding needs to be stopped otherwise you will develop anemia. Also sometime this can be the cause of back pain.
Once you get your uterus surgery done, you can start physiotherapy once again. You can get MRI scan to see how much nerve compression is present. I have studied your reports and at present you do not need surgery for spine.
I would suggest you to go through uterus surgery as soon as possible.
Along with physiotherapy, you can wear belt for supporting your back muscles, hot water fomentation and volitran ointment is also helpful.
I hope this answer will be useful for you.Let me know if there is any other followup questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal bloating and sudden back pain
- Pancreatitis back pain abdominal bloating
- Abdominal bloating and back pain
- Treatment and cure for Abdominal bloating
- Suggest treatment for abdominal bloating after quitting smoking
- Lower back pain abdominal bloating
- Sudden abdominal bloating and pain
- Severe abdominal bloating and pain
- Painful intercourse and abdominal bloating
- Abdominal bloating pain and acne