Suggest treatment for abdominal bloating and twitching

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Mon, 13 Mar 2017 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: Hi

I need some help and advice. Two days ago i was feeling bloated. When i was taking phone call i felt for around 1 minute my chest just above stomach twitching feeling like bubbles bursting . Like my heart beating was funny i checked my pulse it was ok. I had no pain or any other symptoms. What could cause this?
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Probably anxiety!

Detailed Answer:
HI and thank you so much for contacting us at healthcare magic.

I have reviewed your information fully. I have a strong believe that what you experienced during the care is an anxiety episode. I have no idea what the content of the call was or who called but this must have been the most likely triggering factor. Also, your symptoms are so short lived that cannot be explained by a permanent or ongoing pathological process.

As of now, monitoring is all i recommend. Also, stay relaxed and be assured there are no immediate reflags or pointers to a concerning heart disease pitting all the information together.

I hope this is guiding enough to help you understand what’s going on I wish you well and available to address any further concerns that you may have.

Kind regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad