Suggest treatment for a small cut under the penis head

Dr. Yogesh D

Posted on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Question: i left for 2weeks came back on third day me and my girl had sex while penetrating her i felt a slight sting and burning sensation on my penis.
the following day i felt a sting so i looked and i saw a small cut /circular on the shaft of my penis, on the third day i saw a scab forming around that red circular cut area which got my attention. the scab came off completly while showering on the 5th day, the previous days while i took showers the scab was there stil. on the sixth day i went to the clinic i got blood test for every possible infection STDs HIV etc. now i have to wait for the result. when the scab came off on the fith day i had a reddish circular cut, being tuesday the cut its gone its just dry and with the mark. i havent taken any medication yet because im still waiting for the results? i would like an educated opinion since i only got my blood test taken that day nothing else?

i uploaded the timeline pictures of the stages of my situation.
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Minor trauma while having sex, do not worry.

Detailed Answer:
Hello Mr XXXX,

Thank you for writing in with your concern. I have gone through your query carefully and reviewed the attached images.

In my opinion, you had a small cut while penetrating, and the resulted in this.

The fact that the cut has healed quite naturally is an indication that it is nothing serious, so stop worrying, let us wait for the results of your investigations to come in. (I do not expect anything abnormal).

The cut does not resemble a syphilitic chancer. The first image is quite evidently a traumatic cut.

Please do write back to me once the reports are in, do not worry too much.

All the best,

Best regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. Yogesh D 33 minutes later
What may have cause the cut?
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
The loose skin got caught up in layers.

Detailed Answer:
Hello Mr XXXX,

Thank you for writing back to me.

The cut is most likely a result of the loose prepuceal skin getting caught while trying to penetrate, this is not very uncommon.

Do not worry, let us wait for the results to come in.

Warm regards