Suggest treatment for a sebaceous cyst
Could be a Sebaceous Cyst or Boil .
Thanks for query .
Based on the photograph that you have uploaded the bump that you have could be either a Sebaceous Cyst or Staphylococcal infection of hair follicle (Boil).
If it is since a short period say few days then it is due to Staphylococcal infection of Hair Follicle (Boil).However if it since long duration sy a month or so then it is a sebaceous Cyst .
Take antibiotic like Doxicycline and anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily.
If it does not subside with the treatment suggested You will need to consult qualified General surgeo and get it drained or excised under local anesthesia
.Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sebaceous cyst treatment in ayurveda
- Ayurvedic treatment for sebaceous cyst
- Homeopathic treatment for sebaceous cyst
- Treatment of labial sebaceous cyst
- Suggest treatment for sebaceous cyst on the scalp
- Sebaceous cyst treatment
- Laser treatment for sebaceous cysts
- Inflamed sebaceous cyst treatment
- Suggest treatment for sebaceous cyst removal
- Infected sebaceous cyst treatment
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?