Suggest treatment for a rash on the chest
It can be fungal infection - Tinea.
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query and picture. It looks like fungal infection - Tinea. Using combination anti fungal creams like miconazole or terbinafine and corticosteroid like hydrocortisone wil be helpful to clear this.
Miconazole cream is available as over the counter as generic miconazole nitrate. Terbinafine is available in brands like Lamisil. Hydrocortisone cream you can get cortisone 1 as over the counter also. Creams should be used for 7 to 10 days twice daily.
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest cheaper treatment for rashes on head
- Suggest treatment for skin rash
- Suggest treatment for rashes on neck
- Suggest treatment for sore rash on buttock
- Suggest treatment for nappy rash
- Treatment for itchyred rash on chest
- Treatment and cure for chest rash
- Suggest treatment for diaper rash
- Suggest treatment for rash on penis
- Suggest treatment for rash in the buttock region