Suggest treatment for a pimple-like bump inside the anus
Please give additional information and post reports of investigations...
Thanks for your query, albeit very short.
Please give additional information for me to assist you better.
- Since when have you noticed this?
- What is the size?
- Were there any symptoms? If yes, please give details.
- Is it at the anal verge or deep within?
- Any bleeding/pain?
- Any consultation/examination till now?
- Any other information that you would like to share?
Detailed answers to every question will allow me to help you for the possible diagnosis and treatment.
Its just 1cm inside anus
Needs an actual examination as discussed,
Thanks for your feedback.
This can be a thrombosed pile or a polyp or a cyst.
The only way to make sure what this lump is:
Get a clinical evaluation and examination such as per-rectal digital examination and proctoscopy done by a General Surgeon. If then required he may advised you further investigations and the treatment will solely depend upon the findings.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pimples
- Treatment for pimple on anus
- Pimple like feeling on bump by anus
- Treatment for pimple inside nose
- Pimple like bumps inside anus
- Pimple like bump near anus
- Suggest treatment for acne and pimples
- Suggest treatment for pimple and tanning
- Suggest treatment for pimples on penis
- Itching pimple like bumps on penis and testicles treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in foot from hip to toe
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stones
- What causes pain and bleeding post rectocele repair surgery?
- Suggest treatment for gastritis
- What causes chest pain and abdominal pain?
- What does this ultrasonongraphy report indicate?
- What causes whitish color of outside of urethra?
- What causes skin growth on buttocks oozing pus?
- What does this EKG report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for darkened glans penis