Suggest treatment for a milium on the lower eyelid margin
My wife has a pimple/mole kind of a thing on her eye lashes. I have attached a picture for your better understanding. She has no pain due to this.
Can you please suggest what problem she has and how we can overcome this and this thing can be completely gone from the eye.
Hello. Thank you for writing to us
I an dr.kakkar(dermatologist). I have gone through your query and i have reviewed the image.
This is milium which is a superficial cyst filled with keratin. Treatment is simple. Roof of milium is puncture with a sterile needle and the cyst contents are extracted/ expressed out. I suggest that you visit a dermatologist in your region who would remove it for you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain in lower calf
- Suggest treatment for lower chest pain
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Stye on lower eyelid treatment
- Treatment for milia on lower eyelids
- Suggest treatment for lower backache
- Suggest treatment to lower ldl level
- Suggest treatment to lower the inflammation of the pancreas
- Suggest treatment for pain in lower abdomen