Suggest treatment for a fibroid that is indenting towards endometrial lining
There was IVF cycle planned for me in this month, but during scan Dr. found that there is Fibroid which is minimally indenting towards endo lining.
Fibroid size if 1.9cm X 1.5cm
Dr suggested for laparoscopic myomectomy, but I had undergone same before 9 months for other fibroid.
Other Dr suggested to take tablets and try scan after 2 months.
What should we do
1) remove fibroid from hysteroscopy
2) remove fibroid from laparoscopic myomectom OR
3) take tablets ( ulipristal acetate 2mg , 2 times. )
Ultrasound report needed
Hello Mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Can you please send me your ultrasound report and the films if possible.
In my opinion taking ulipristal for 2 months is a better option but I need to look at the report once.
Waiting for your response
I have uploaded pdf which has 4 sheets in it.
Looking forward for your valuable suggestion.
I have seen the attached images and report.
In my opinion you will need laparoscopic myomectomy and not Hysteroscopy or ulipristal.
It will be very important as you are opting for IVF after this.
Seeing your age and the shape and size of uterus and fibroids I would like you to get it operated as soon as possible because after surgery IVF will be done after at least 3 months.
In case you have any other questions I will be glad to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Akt treatment tb for endometrial lining
- Treatment and cure for fibroid treatment
- Ayurvedic treatment for thin endometrial lining
- Endometrial polyp treatment
- Endometrial hyperplasia treatment with homeopathy
- Treatments for endometrial thickness
- Thick endometrial lining treatment
- Suggest me the treatment for uterine fibroid in homeopathy
- Treatment of endometrial hyperplasia
- Endometrial thickness homeopathy treatment