Suggest treatment for a deep corn on the foot
I'm suffering with foot corn on my left foot for a long time. Though I use corn caps but these are only temporary relieves. I just want to get rid of it. So, pls suggest what can I do.
Thanks for your query.
I read your message. Corn caps , salicylic pads,plasters and lotion can work temporarily, But permanent solution is surgical enucleation of corn. Its a simple procedure which takes hardly 15-20 mins depending on size done by a surgeon.
I recommend you to go for surgical enucleation of corn
Get back to me if any query
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for corn on the little toe
- Liquid nitrogen treatment for corns
- Corn treatment with dermatologist or orthopadeic
- Laser treatment corn cap
- Leg corn laser treatment
- Treatment for corns and calluses
- Corn snake bite treatment
- Soft corn on toe treatment
- Corn between toes treatment
- Corn callus treatment corn cap