Suggest treatment for a bump on the tongue
Please upload a picture..
Thanks for the query..
A white tiny bump on the tongue can be an over grown tongue papillae or Papilloma like growth..
Can you please upload an image of the bump so that I can guide you more precisely..
Also please tell that did you injured your tongue after white the bump occurred?
Was the bump painful previously?
Can you see any similar bumps on other parts of tongue or inner cheek or lips?
Please revert back with answers and image..
Looks like blocked salivary gland.
Thanks for the image..
The image looks like a blocked minor salivary gland.
You should start doing concentrated salt water rinses atleast 2-3 times a day..
Hopefully it will start shrinking and will fade off in a week..
But in case if it increase in size or shows no improvement in 15 days also then you should get a clinical examination done by an Oral Physician..
For now doing salt water rinses is sufficient..
Please revert back with the response of the above advised remedies in a week so that I can guide you further..
Sure you can try and see the results..
You are welcome..
If your query is resolved please write a positive review and rate the question as five star..
To discuss with me in future you can visit my profile and click on ask me a question.
Wish you a good health..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Bumps behind tongue
- Suggest treatment tongue infection
- Tongue cancer experimental treatments
- Treatment for a tongue hemangioma
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for swollen cheek tongue and throat
- Suggest treatment for swollen tonsils and lumps on my tongue
- I 131 treatment tongue
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection on tongue
- Geographic tongue treatment
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess