Suggest treatment for UTI
Stay with primary doctor for now!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this possible UTI. Yes, your symptoms and blood findings could be explained by a UTI. I would suggest you stay with your primary care doctor as they are able to treat UTI as well as urologist. However, if he encounters any difficulties or find reasons for you to see a urologist, he would do that. Follow up with the culture and depending on the results, he would personally address your problem or consider a referral if need be.
In all, stick with your primary care doctor now and only seek to see a urologist if he thinks so or is unable to resolve your problems. Also, drink much water as this is very helpful in cleansing the urinary tract and germs especially during infections.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks so much for using our services and feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for recurrentt uti
- Suggest treatment for recurring uti
- Suggest treatment for uti
- Suggest treatment for appetite loss and uti
- Suggest treatment for fever due to uti
- Suggest treatment for uti when on treatment for dementia
- Suggest treatment for reoccuring uti
- Male uti treatment and treatments
- What treatment is suggested for uti
- Suggest treatment for recurrent uti