Suggest treatment for UTI during pregnancy
Is it safe to use?
it can be used in pregnancy.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Droxyl contains antibiotic Cefadroxil. it is a category B drug with good anti bacterial efficacy. it can be safely used in pregnancy if needed. You can take it as prescribed by your gynecologist. Do increase your fluid intake also to wash off the infection soon.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for recurrentt uti
- Suggest treatment for recurring uti
- Suggest treatment for uti
- Suggest treatment for uti when on treatment for dementia
- Suggest treatment for reoccuring uti
- Suggest treatment for hyperacidity during pregnancy
- Klebsiella uti treatment in pregnancy klebsiella
- What treatment is suggested for uti
- Suggest treatment for recurrent uti
- Treatment for uti in pregnancy
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...