Suggest treatment for UTI and enlarged prostate

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Thu, 23 Mar 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: patient was hospitalised for urinary Tract infection and in urine report sugar is +++ and suger level in blood also very high.kindly refer all the attached docemnts and confirm on cause of urinary tract infection.can it be due to diabetes.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
UTI is secondary to type 2 Diabetes and Enlarged Prostate

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query nd uploading all reports .

Based on the reports that you have uploaded I would state that your father has developed UTI due to uncontrolled diabetes and bladder outlet obstruction due to Enlarged prostate .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.