Suggest treatment for Turner syndrome
Welcome to Healthcare magic.
I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns today.
Each time you had periods for how many days? Was it just spotting or normal flow? What hormones are you taking?
Did you recently start estrogen and progesterone?
The reason you are taking periods could be one of the following:
1. You have Turners Mosiasm with some residual ovarian function and hence started your period.
2. Sometimes women with Turners have some residual ovarian function which results in few cycles of menstrual cycles.
Check your FSH, LH and estradiol during your periods. If the FSH and LH is not very high and Estradiol is in normal range it suggests that you have some residual ovarian function left.
3. You may have just started taking estrogen and progesterone for hormone replacement and that has caused periods.
I hope this helps.
If you have further queries, I will be happy to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Wilson turner syndrome
- Trichophagia turner syndrome
- Treatment and cure for parsonage turner syndrome
- Turners syndrome and mental illness
- Turner syndrome and vomiting
- Seizures and turner syndrome
- Treatment and cure for Turner syndrome
- Parsonage turner syndrome and pregnancy
- Treatment and cure for mosaic turner syndrome
- Parsonage turner syndrome treatment
- What causes cramps and menstruation once in sex months?
- What causes bleeding after sexual intercourse?
- How to confirm date of conception?
- Are ultrasound conception dates accurate?
- Is it safe to start antibiotics before the labour starts?
- What causes early period after having Postinor-2?
- Can TSH test be done after breakfast?
- suggest treatment for symptoms of prolapse of vaginal wall or uterus
- What causes upper abdominal pain during pregnancy?
- Does prolactin level in my blood report indicate pregnancy?