Suggest treatment for Raynaud's phenomena in leg
both feet and hands very very bad back and my shoulders I don't know which to get fixed first all I know is that I have got to stop hurting one way or another
You might be having raynaud's phenomena in leg
I have studied your case. I think you want to know about three different problems.
1.Back pain with nerve compression- You should go ahead with this nerve stimulator which offers good pain relief and side effects are not there. Surgery should be avoided if possible because it can increase back pain.
2.Red discoloration in feet is due to Raynaud's phenomena in which there is spasm of the vessels that cause sudden change in color. You need to meet a vascular surgeon to discuss this case.
3.Pain in both feet and shoulder are due to neuropathy, as Diabetes patient has vitamin B 12 deficiency. You should take regular calcium, vitamin D3 and Pregabalin M regularly.
I hope this answer will be useful for you.Let me know if there is any other followup questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for footdrop in both legs
- Suggest treatment to improve circulation in legs
- Suggest the treatment for swollen legs
- Suggest treatment for cellulitis on leg
- Suggest medical treatment for swollen legs
- Suggest treatment for bowed leg
- Suggest treatment for leg cramps at night
- Suggest treatment for swollen legs and feet
- Suggest treatment for leg pain
- Suggest treatment for leg pain and weakness